Europe Countries with Their Capitals and Currencies
Hello guys,First of all i would like to tell you why i wrote this article and importance of it. Almost in every exam questions are appearing from this section probably you may come across these questions in future also. In addition to this article we also included countries and capitals of other continents.If you want go through all these keep on visit our page. So make use of this article and also we have given other continents information too.
Questions related to Countries , capitals and their Currencies are quite common in many of the major competitive exams like SSC, RRB, State level exams, IBPS and other banking exams. Here is Europe Countries list with their capitals along with currencies.
In every bank exam 1 to 2 questions were definitely asked from this section . As you know , every mark counts. Therefore, it is essential for candidates those appearing for these exams to be prepared on this section.
In an attempt to help aspirants and job seekers we are listing here all Europe countries , capitals and their currencies with out any confusion.
There are seven Continents in Our World. They are
- Australia / Oceania
- North America
- South America and
Here The List of Europe Countries with Their Capitals and Currencies:
|Andorra||Andorra La Vella||Euro|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Sarajevo||Bosnia and Herzegovina convertible mark|
|Czech Republic||Prague||Czech koruna|
|Faroe Islands||Torshavn||Faroese krona|
|Guernsey||Saint Peter Port||Guernsey pound|
|Isle of Man||Douglas||Manx pound|
|Jersey||Saint Helier||Jersey pound|
|Macedonia||Skopje||Second Macedonian denar|
|Romania||Bucharest||Fourth Romanian leu|
|San Marino||San Marino||Euro|
|Principality of Sealand||HM Fort Roughs||Sealand dollar|
|United Kingdom||London||Pound sterling|
|Vatican City/Holy See||Vatican City||Euro|
Important Interesting facts about Europe Continent:
- There are 50 countries in Europe with a total of more than 742 million people living on the continent. Of these 50 countries only 44 have their capital city on the European continent! 28 of the European states belong to the European Union.
- Europe is the second smallest continent in the world with 40,00,000 square miles area (Australia is the first smallest continent in the world).
- And AlsoEurope is in 3rd place in terms of population (1st – Asia , 2nd – Africa).
- Russia is the Largest Country in Europe.It covers 40% of Europe Continent.
- Europe has just 2% extra land compared to Canada.
- The name “Europe” Originated from Greek word ‘eurus’ means wide or broad.
- Europe is also called as Frangistan or “The land of Franks” It comes from Some Turkish Language.
- The world’s Smallest Country interm’s of land area is “Vatican city”(0.44 square kilometer).It is located in Europe.
- There are more than 250 different Languages spoken in Europe.
- The largest City in Europe is “Istanbul” If Transcontinental of Europe and Asia counted.Otherwise ,Moscow is the Largest, Fallowed by Paris and London.
- While Green Land is closer to North America, But it is still consider as Europe Because it is dependent Territory of Denmark.
- Europe’s largest active Volcano is Mount Etna, Located in Sicila, in the southern part of Italy.
Some Other Interesting and Fun Facts about Europe:
- Largest Waterfalls: The Rhine Falls in Switzerland are the largest plain waterfalls in Europe. They are 150 meters/492 feet wide and 23 m/75 ft. high!
- Tourist attractions in Europe: The most popular attractions and landmarks are:
- Big Ben in England
- Eiffel Tower in France
- Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany
- Alhambra in Spain
- Atomium in Brussels
- Kremlin in Russia
- Acropolis in Greece
- Mont Blanc in Switzerland
- Colosseo in Rome
15. Europe is the continent with the highest GDP (gross domestic product, which means income per person)
16.Europe is the continent with the highest population density, which means the place where people live together closest to each other.
17.The European continent has the most roads per 1,000 people.
18.Norway was named the world’s happiest country in the world in 2017 (World Happiness Report) Hum in Croatia is the smallest town in the world with only 21 inhabitants.
19.Vatican City (landlocked country within Italia) is the smallest country in the world.
20.Main natural resources in Europe are minerals such as copper, iron ore and coal. Some areas have deposits of natural gas. Common agricultural produce that are farmed in Europe are wheat, potatoes, olives, grapes, oranges.
You May Also Read: