BIS :-Bureau of Indian Standards
Hello readers, welcome to marksbooster here we are providing details regarding BIS exam date,pattern and BIS Syllabus.And Brief explanation regarding BIS and BIS Syllabus.
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the National Standards Body of India is a statutory organization under the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986.
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the National Standards Body of India, resolves to be the leader in all matters concerning Standardization, Certification and Quality. In order to attain this, the Bureau would strive:
- To provide efficient timely service.
- To satisfy the customers needs for quality of goods and services.
- To work and act in such a way that each task performed as individuals or as a corporate entity, leads to excellence and enhances the credibility and image of the Organization.
We dedicate ourselves to achieve excellence for effective and timely implementation of the objectives laid down in the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, and providing prompt and efficient services to all stakeholders.
BIS is determined to carry out its activities in close cooperation with all concerned organizations and by adopting appropriate management systems, motivating and ensuring active participation of all the employees.
- Harmonious development of standardization, marking and quality certification
- To provide new thrust to standardization and quality control
- To evolve a national strategy for according recognition to standards and integrating them with growth and development of production and exports.
Details of the post BIS Scientist B:
|Name of the Post||Recruitment of Scientist-B|
|No of vacancy||109|
|Registration Strat date||16th March 2018|
|Registration End Date||2nd April 2018|
|BIS exam Date||
15th April 2018
|TOTAL||200 marks in 120min|
The BIS Scientist B Exam Pattern is given below. The exam consists of the following features:
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is 120 Minutes.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each section consists of 50 questions.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 200 Marks.
- There will be a total of 200 questions.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Each candidate must score a minimum of 50% in Technical Knowledge section.
- There is an overall cutoff of 50% marks out of total marks in the online exam.
The BIS Syllabus is regarding Quant+English+Reasoning+Technical(Branchwise)
start the preparation and good luck to all.