Top 10 List of Important Government Schemes 2018 Launched by Modi in India
Hello readers, here we are providing some important Schemes which are Launched by our Modi Government till 2018 . Many of us not getting benefits of government schemes 2018 because of don’t know about the schemes and their uses. so this article may use to public as well as aspirants who are preparing for Banking sector, Groups and Central and state level examinations.
- Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Mission
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- National Bamboo Mission (Restructured under Budget 2018)
- Samagra Shiksha Scheme
- GOBAR-Dhan Yojana
- Sukanya Samridhi Yojana (Girl Child Prosperity Scheme)
- Standup India
- National Nutrition Mission (POSHAN Abhiyan)
- Anti-Narcotics Scheme
- Green Revolution-Krishonnati Yojana
Some more Important Schemes by Modi government
- Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra (PMBJK)
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna
Sector : Health
Date of Launch : 25th September 2018
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana is the scheme of the Central government which focuses on the wellness of the poor families and providing medical benefits to them.
- The scheme will include the on-going centrally sponsored schemes-Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) and the Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme (SCHIS).
- On the auspicious ocassion of the 72nd Independence Day, our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi promulgated to launch Ayushman Bharat Yojana as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan on 25th September, 2018.
This scheme comprises of two components :-
1. Setting up of 1,50,000 health and wellness centers by the government.On 14th April 2018, the government inaugrated its first health and wellness center in Bijapur as an inititive under this scheme.
2. The National Health Protection Mission under this scheme aims to provide an insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakh every year to around 10 crore poor families who will undergo cashless treatment at all the government and private empanelled hospitals across the country for the secondary and most tertiary care procedures.
2. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Sector : Banking
Date of Launch : August 28th, 2014
Aim : National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services, namely Banking Savings & Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Credit, Insurance, Pension in an affordable manner
- As Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana is coming to an end in August this year, the government is all set to extend it with doubling of the overdraft amount under the scheme and utilizing it to give loans to promote entrepreneurship.
- The scheme currently provides an overdraft of Rs 5,000 after satisfactory operation of the account for six months. There is a possibility of doubling the amount to Rs 10,000 to provide easy emergency funds.
- The beneficiaries amounted to 310 million under PMJDY with total deposits of Rs 73,689.72 crore as of January 17, according to data on the PMJDY website. About 240 million account holders also have Rupay debit cards.
3. National Bamboo Mission (Restructured under Budget 2018)
Sector : Rural Development
Date of Launch : 2018
- National Bamboo Mission has been restructured by the government in the Union Budget 2018 in order to promote commercial bamboo cultivation in the northeastern states to boost the income of the bamboo farmers.
- The Union Government has allocated Rs. 1,290 crore towards the mission to promote holistic development of bamboo production as an industry in the country.
- It will offer a continuous source of income to the bamboo farmers and communities owning bamboo groves. There is a proposition of utilizing this mission under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the government’s flagship programme for housing to set up bamboo houses.
4. Samagra Shiksha Scheme
Sector : Education
Date of Launch : May 24th 2018
- The Samagra Shiksha Scheme was launched by the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) in view of improving the quality of education at school level in India.
- It is an overarching program which will incorporate digital technology and introduce skill development in the school education system. An annual grant of five thousand to twenty thousand rupees will be provided for strengthening libraries in schools under this program.
- The scheme unifies the elements of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), and Teacher Education (TE) to treat school education holistically, from pre-school to Class 12 levels.
5. GOBAR-Dhan Yojana
Sector : Bio – Agro Resources
Date of Launch : April 30 ,2018
- The Galvanising Organic Bio-Agro Resources Dhan (GOBAR-DHAN) scheme was launched by Haryana’s Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar and Uma Bharti (Union Minister for Sanitation and Drinking Water) on April 30 this year.
- The GOBAR-Dhan scheme is an effort by the government to improve the living conditions in the Indian villages and make them open-defecation free. A segment of the Swachh Bharat initiative, this scheme will focus on useful conversion of solid waste and cattle dung into manure and biogas.
6. Sukanya Samridhi Yojana (Girl Child Prosperity Scheme)
Theme : Securing Every girl Child’s Future
Date of Launch : January 22nd , 2015
- The scheme primarily ensures equitable share to a girl child in resources and savings of a family in which she is generally discriminated as against a male child.
7. Standup India
Sector : Loans to SC/ST/Women entrepreneurs for greenfield enterprises
Date of Launch : April 5th ,2016
- The objective of the Stand-Up India scheme is to facilitate bank loans between INR 10 lakh (INR 10,00,000) and INR 1 Crore (INR 10,000,000) to at least one Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) borrower and at least one woman borrower per bank branch for setting up a greenfield enterprise.
- This enterprise may be in manufacturing, services or the trading sector. In case of non-individual enterprises at least 51% of the shareholding and controlling stake should be held by either an SC/ST or Woman entrepreneur. Loans can be applied online through the Standup Mitra or Udyami Mitra portals.
8. Anti-Narcotics Scheme
- The Anti-Narcotics Scheme is further extended by the Union government for three years from 2017 to 2020 to prevent drug consumption and trafficking in the nation.
- The government has provided a financial assistance of Rs. 21 crore towards this scheme. The scheme monetarily assists the states and the Union Territories engaged in the controlling of inter-state and cross-border drug trafficking.
9. National Nutrition Mission (POSHAN Abhiyan)
Sector : Health
Date of Launch : March 8th , 2018
- National Nutrition Mission was launched as an expansion of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao programme by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan on the occasion of the International Women’s Day on March 8, 2018.
- The main objectives of this scheme are to attain proper nutritional status among children from 0-6 years, adolescent girls, pregnant women and lactating mothers in a timely manner; reduce stunting, under-nutrition, and anaemia among young children, women, and adolescent girls; and lowering low birth weight by at least 2% per annum.
10. Green Revolution-Krishonnati Yojana
- The main aim of this scheme is the comprehensive development of the entire agriculture and allied sector.
- It is launched for the welfare of farmers and is a major step towards “Doubling the Farmers Income by 2022”.
- The Green Revolution-Krishonnati Yojana has been further extended till 2019-20 beyond the 12th five-year plan by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA).
You May Also read :