NTR Vidyonnathi Results 2018 Announced : Download Selected Candidates List ( SC/ST/Kapu/BC/EBC/Brahmin/Minority):
Hello everyone finally the waiting of Civil Aspirants who wants to take Civil Coaching through NTR Vidyonnathi is Over.Finally AP Government Announced the Results. Under This Scheme Civil Aspirants of Andhra Pradesh are going to benefitted with free coaching from any IAS Coaching Institute Throughout India. From Last Year Onwards Kapu/Brahmins also getting these Benefits from Government of AP.
Official site link to Download Results: NTR VIdyonnathi Results
what is NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme: In the year 2015 Government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme to provide Free Coaching for Civil Services Examination for Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes. Later the scheme was extended to provide free coaching also for Backward Classes (B.C), Minorities, Kapus, Brahmins and EBC Candidates. A coaching period of 9 months will be provided for those who got selected in the entrance exam.
The candidates who have successfully completed the NTR Vidyonnathi Examination are able to download the results from the official website @ jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. All the applicants should download the NTR Vidyonnathi Results in online itself. Through this scheme the candidates who are eagerly looking for the free civil coaching like IAS, IPS, IIS, respectively. To join in this free civil coaching class you need to qualify the NTR Vidyonnathi Examination 2018. Nearly 6 lakh aspirants have appeared for this Examination 2018. The candidates who are searching for the Results can download the Results now. The NTR Vidyonnathi Results are available on all the websites. Candidates are requested to download the Results along with the NTR Vidyonnathi Merit Lists in online mode only. The applicants who got the Merit lists can join for the free civil coaching centres offered by the AP.
NTR Vidyonnathi 2018 Results
|NTR Vidyonnathi Results 2018 (Andhra Pradesh)|
|NTR Vidyonnathi Exam Conducted By||JNTU Ananthapur|
|Name of the Course||Civil Coaching|
|NTR Vidyonnathi 2018 Results|
|Merit List of candidates||PDF Download Here|
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents & Age Limit
NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme was introduced to provide Free Coaching for Civil Services Examination. Check the required Educational Qualification, Documents, and Age Limit
- Candidates must hold a bachelor degree from any of the recognized institute/University from the State/Central Government
- Annual Family income of the candidate must be less than 2 lakhs
- Applicant must belongs to AP State
Age Limit for NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme:
Candidate must cross the minimum age of 21 Years and must not cross the maximum age limit of 37 Years.
Documents Required for Online Application:
Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria can get ready with the below documents to submit the online application
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- DOB Certificate or SSC Certificate for the proof of DOB
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Bank Passbook (In the name of Applicant)
- Passport Size Photograph (30 KB)
- Signature (30 KB)
- Disability Certificate (In case of PH Candidates)
Selection & Allotment of Candidates:
Selection of Students for CSAT + Mains Guidance Programme:
- Paper ad will be given in the local news paper and also the information/Notification is updated in the official websites of Social Welfare Department, Tribal Welfare Department, BC Welfare Department, Minorities Welfare Department, Brahmin Corporation and EBC Corporation. Candidates can check the detailed notification at corresponding department sites.
- Applicant’s family annual income must not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum
- Applicant must complete their degree from any of the recognized institutions by the government
- Entrance test will be conducted for the candidates who applied for the scheme. 33% seats are allotted for women
- 3% of seats are reserved for disabled candidates
Selection & Eligibility for Mains Guidance Programme:
- Students who cleared the UPSC Civils Prelims Exam are eligible for Mains Guidance Program
- Duration of the course is 2 months
- Family annual income of the candidate must not cross 2 lakhs
Selection of Candidates for Interview Guidance:
- Interview (Personality Test) Guidance programme is for those who clears UPSC Civils Mains Examination
- Candidate must belongs to the state of Andhra Pradesh State
Allotment of Candidates to the Reputed Institutions:
Selected candidates in the entrance exam of Integrated Guidance Programme will have the chance to select the institution of their choice. Shortlisted institutions will be given to the selected candidates to select the institute of their choice, for admission through counseling, subject to ceiling of seats that may be prescribed institution wise by the Committee.
After successful completion of allotment process, fee payment is delivered in 2 stages
- 1st installment will be paid after the reporting of candidate at the allotted institute
- 2nd installment will be paid at the end of the course (After checking the attendance and behavior of the candidate)
|Mode of Exam||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||150|
|Marks per each question||2 Marks|
|Negative marks for each wrong answer||0.66 Marks|
|Syllabus||General Studies – 100 Marks (Same as UPSC Prelims Syllabus)CSAT – 50 Marks (Same as UPSC Prelims)
|Entrance Exam Fee||Free|
Thanks for Reading,
I hope this information helps you to know the details of NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme. Again if you have any doubts regarding this scheme do not hesitate to comment below.